MY WEDDING PLANNER BOOK
My Wedding Planner book is a a step by step ultimate wedding planner, 12 month journal, diary and keepsake. An ideal engagement gift and essential planning tool.
My Wedding Planner Book is the go-to companion for brides-to-be all over the world. Beautifully finished with delicate gold foiled details on its luxury hardback cover and with matte paper pages for a top-quality feel. Whether you're looking for a special engagement gift for a dear friend, or a wedding planner book to help you plan your own wedding, this wedding planner is absolutely perfect (as well as really cute!).
Containing 150+ pages of detailed worksheets and inspiration mood boards to accompany you or your friend through your exciting wedding planning journey, they are your perfect companion before, during and after your wedding day (and they are really lovely keepsakes too).
Available in limited edition.
1 My Wedding Planner Book
2 Stickers Pack
1 Gold Diamond Pen
1 Gift Box
1 Bride tote bag
1 Bride Makeup Bag
1 Mug Bag
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE
What makes our wedding planner unique?
It’s the modern, multi-tasking wedding planner’s daily diary and organiser, compiled into one stylish, smart and easy-to-carry book. It’s the only wedding planner with a 12 months diary, with checklists integrated throughout – making it both an essential wedding planning tool, and your daily diary and planner:
– My Wedding Planner Book
– full of essential planning tools e.g. guest lists, budget, venue appointments and contact, other vendor meetings, honeymoon planning. You won’t have a chance to forget anything.
– detailed wedding checklists are integrated within the 12 month countdown timeline, keeping you organised to create the wedding of your dreams,
– a 12 month diary 1 week per double-page spread, then 1 page per day in the final week to your Big Day.
– Undated – you insert applicable month/year, start anytime. Rather than tucking this book in a drawer to be forgotten, you can use it every single day.
– wedding journal prompts to encourage you to record all your own thoughts, experiences and memories to work on your vows. Allocated space every week for goals and tasks will also keep you on track.
– plenty of note and blank pages make this perfect to plan a wedding day with the bullet journalling method – made to the highest quality, it’s worthy of its keepsake status
Benefits of keeping a wedding diary:
As well as keeping all your to-do’s, your vendor contacts, budget, guest list (and more and more), it is also incredibly therapeutic and incredible for stress and anxiety to gather your thoughts, vent your frustrations, and keep a diary of this very special time. Not only will this help you along the way with reflection and mindfulness (sometimes wedding planning can be stressful) but your writings will be incredibly useful later.
Using "My Wedding Planner Book" will help with mindfulness, reflection, and your very important vow-writing,.